1 cup organic coconut oil
¼ cup raw organic cacao powder
¼ cup organic agave syrup or raw jarrah honey
½ cup organic goji berries
2 tbs Feel The Buzz Organic WA Bee Pollen
½ cup organic shredded coconut
What to do:
1. Mix coconut oil, cacao powder and agave in a jug
2. Line a muffin tray with patty pans
3. Fill patty pans half way with chocolate mixture
4. Sprinkle goji berries and the bee pollen into the patty pans
5. Finish all chocolates with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and place in the freezer for 30 mins
6. Pop chocolates out of the patty pans and serve.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. GUILT FREE HEAVEN!!!